arman68 dive log insert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arman68

Registered
Reaction score
Here it is, my pride and joy, my dive log insert template:

Divelog_insert_metric.png

Download it here: metric or imperial

Print it on A4 double sided paper, landscape, flip on short edge. You will get 4 inserts per sheet, which fit the standard A5 log book binder (eg: PADI). I think with Acrobat Reader, you also need to uncheck the option "Shrink oversized pages to paper size" in the print dialog.

If you are feeling generous, I accept donations. And in return, I will email you not only the original Visio document, which you can modify as you please, but also a Visio template which makes it very easy to enter the information on your computer before printing. With this template, you can then get this kind of result:

Divelog_template.jpg

Click here for donations

Excellent log page. You have every right to be proud. I protect my logbook - stormy weather it and my laptop are the 1st things I grab.

yes, nice dive log. Its wonderful of you to share it.

I like the different Wave Types.

New version: I have modified the dive profile box to include info about tank size and SAC rate. The pdf links from the first post are updated with the new inserts.

Before (left) and after (right):
dive_profile_v4.png
dive_profile_v5.png

(note: left is metric, and right imperial)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom