Argonaut Wing bladders

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kelemvor

Big Fleshy Monster
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
VDH,

I'm considering some new wings and I have a few questions for you.

1. Do you guys sell replacement bladders for your 18 and 23 lb wings?
  2. 18lb wings are out of stock on your site. When do you expect to get more in?
  3. If you don't sell bladders, do your wings happen to fit anyone else's bladder?
Inquiring minds want to know :wink:

Inquiring because I'm looking to get some small wings to take advantage of my freedom plate and the soon to ship to me aluminum freedom plate! Eric recommends your wings, but replaceable bladders are something that I consider to be a must. Thanks in advance for your time!

VDH,
  1. Do you guys sell replacement bladders for your 18 and 23 lb wings? I can order a bladder for you but I do not stock them.
  2. 18lb wings are out of stock on your site. When do you expect to get more in? Next two weeks. Please check the website store for updates.
  3. If you don't sell bladders, do your wings happen to fit anyone else's bladder? Sorry no idea.

As Robert indicated above, Bryan@vintagedoublehose.com is the best way to contact me as I don't check SB constantly. E-mail I will respond to within 24hrs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom