Argon, Nitrox and Trimix gas logistic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andros

Reaction score
First of all I must admit that I am not sure if this is the right forum. So feel free to move and/or link it to another forum.

In case of a lack in your gas logistic during a trip through europe you may stop at the shops behind the following link.

Argon, Nitrox and/or Trimix fills

The list of already more than 120 Argon/Nitrox/Trimix stations across europe might ease up your trip planning through Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and the Netherlands.

The links are checked several times a year and more countries/new links are being added constantly. In order to expand the list you may send me an email using the hyperlink (red colored text) or direct to andros@scuba-board.de

Thank you for your help

No problem. If you have any Diving Adventures to tell us. Holiday tales? This is the place. But just to kick things off. Welcome to the board from Gozo, Malta!

Unfortunately my last diving holidays were already in summer 2003. But next Friday I will start a three weeks trip to the Philippines Bohol Sea Resort.

I promise to give a report after my return in April.
Take care.

Back
Top Bottom