Solved: Are threads removed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LStewart

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've been trying to find a thread I'm pretty sure I started about my Cobalt 2 dive comp. showing some freaky info from Nov/17. I have searched every way I can find and still can't find that thread. Would it have been removed? I can still see the pics I posted for it but the thread just isn't there. Any help?

Click your "name". (Top right). Then "Your Content". If you posted it, it'll be there. Content is generally not deleted.

Click your "name". (Top right). Then "Your Content". If you posted it, it'll be there. Content is generally not deleted.
Yes, I did that. It really isn't there.

I've been trying to find a thread I'm pretty sure I started about my Cobalt 2 dive comp. showing some freaky info from Nov/17. I have searched every way I can find and still can't find that thread. Would it have been removed? I can still see the pics I posted for it but the thread just isn't there. Any help?

Does it appear on this search list?

It’s inside another thread.

It’s inside another thread.

That link no work.

Huh. Works for me.
"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

You're a SuperHuman User.

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

You're a SuperHuman User.
I wonder if that’s why the OP can’t find it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom