are fusion boots shipping yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ezstreet

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, I have been waiting for quite awhile for size 11 fusion boots that my shop said were backordered. Just wondering if they have started shipping yet?

I have a set of size 11 Fusion boots if you're interested. I bought them 6 months ago with my Fusion, but I ended up buying a pair of Evo's. They probably have 20-30 dives on them and are in mint condition.

Last edited:
I'm also waiting on some size 13/14 Fusions. We were told by Whites that they are expecting them in their warehouse by May 24th.

Hey Guys, just to let you know we are expected to receive the Fusion boots early next week. As soon as they arrive we will ship asap to all of our dealers to get to you. We really appreciate the patience you all have had. The demand for this product we much greater then we initially anticipated. So thanks again for your understanding.
Doug,

Thanks for the update Doug.
Good to hear the boots are coming to the store soon.
How about the military spec bag?
I've been waiting for both, and the anticipation's killing me :wink:

Kaza

Back
Top Bottom