Aquatica housing for Nikon D300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, This is a used Aquatica D300 housing complete with handles, but does not include ports as I am keeping them for my upgrade housing for the D800. Ports are available from Aquatica new, or used via Ebay. All Aquatica ports will fit this housing.
There are some scuffs on the body, but every O ring has just been replaced by a Nikon technician here in London at Fixation, and pressure tested. All in good working order. The flash connector has also been replaced and is as new condition. The housing has two bulkhead connectors of the Nikonos 5 pin type. The housing has NEVER been floded and has been cared for throughout its life. I have owned Aquatica housings since 1989. Full housing manual and compatable len listings here Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras
NOTE this housing does not fit the D300S.
Please contact me if interested for pricing details on louise@louisemurray.com. I am upgrading to the new D800.

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpg
    IMG_1586.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1595.jpg
    IMG_1595.jpg