Closed Aquatica D7000 housing and D7000 body plus ports and extension rings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am changing to a mirrorless system and therefore selling my beloved DSLR set up. I am selling it with everything except strobes ( using on my new set up ) and lenses ( sold with ALL my Nikon gear except the D7000 body ) The housing has one dive trip since a FULL service at Aquatica and has NEVER seen as much as a tiny drop of water inside. Comes with surveyor vacuum system and pump. There is some evidence of use but absolutely nothing that affects use. The camera body also is in pristine condition and comes with 3 batteries and 2 chargers. Also available are an 8" dome port with shade, a macro port with focus knob, a 4" glass dome port for the Tokina 19-17 fisheye. There are all the extension rings for use with the Tokina lens in the dome port or the mini dome port, for using the Nikon 105mm macro with the macro port, for a Sigma 10-20 lens in the dome port and a locking ring for the dome ports when used with one of the extension rings. Zoom rings for the Tokina fisheye and the Sigma wide angle lenses.EVERYTHING has been well maintained and I have never had an issue with any of the equipment. Also available are a Pelican case 30X18X12 with padded dividers, A Fisheye 1000 L focus light and a flip holder for a 67mm diopter that is custom made ( Xit 404 ) for the macro port and a WeeFine 3000 ring flash. I can ship from Toronto or Buffalo. Paypal preferred and paypal payments need to add 3%. Shipping will be at actual cost and by your preferred method.

Attachments

• IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0701.jpg
    IMG_0701.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg