Aquatica 5D Mark II Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vchiline

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Aquatica 5D Mark II Housing: $2,450.00
I'm selling my Aquatica 5D Mark II housing because I have now a 5D Mark III body which doesn't fit.This has the dual-Nikonos bulk head, and the standard viewfinder. I have the extra O-ring and CR2032 battery. It's got very little use, I would estimate this at perhaps < 25 hrs total, some of which was not even salt water. I didn't take photos since, well, it's pretty much unused, but can take some if you need.

I'm not selling other accessories because I will be buying the new housing in the near future.

Will ship to Canada & USA, buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees.

Aquatica 5D Mark II Housing: $2,450.00
I'm selling my Aquatica 5D Mark II housing because I have now a 5D Mark III body which doesn't fit.This has the dual-Nikonos bulk head, and the standard viewfinder. I have the extra O-ring and CR2032 battery. It's got very little use, I would estimate this at perhaps < 25 hrs total, some of which was not even salt water. I didn't take photos since, well, it's pretty much unused, but can take some if you need.

I'm not selling other accessories because I will be buying the new housing in the near future.

Will ship to Canada & USA, buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees.

Can you send me pics please.

Thank you.

Hi, here are photos I just took of the housing.

Aquatica5DII-1.jpgAquatica5DII-2.jpgAquatica5DII-3.jpgAquatica5DII-4.jpgAquatica5DII-5.jpgAquatica5DII-6.jpgAquatica5DII-7.jpg

Your pics look good. Maybe even a little to good. Pardon my caution. It's just you have no history on the boards other than 2 posts and those posts were generated to sell this item. Is there any way you can qualify yourself?

Hey there,

Hmm, how to qualify myself. I don't sell stuff often, so I guess that's why. Anyways, here's a bit about me: My name is Vadim Chiline, I run a commercial photography studio in Montreal, EpicMind Studio, www.epicmind.com. So you find the pics too good? heheh, sorry, I understand your point (though I found them rather bad from my point of view, being a product photographer). If you want pics that are on a kitchen table or desk, I can provide that - or whatever else, with me in them? I bought the camera housing directly from Aquatica, which is located in my city. I dealt with Jean Bruneau, who's often surfing scuba boards in their photography forums, he's quite an expert in the field. He could probably vouch for me.

Other than that, would you like me to post some photos I took with the housing? I did basically the following salt water trips with it: Antigua & Barbuda (2 scuba dives, a perhaps 10 snorkel dives); Anacapa Island off the Californian coastline. Besides that I did a couple of dives here in green waters. That's it that's all.

Let me know of anything, you can PM me and we can chat more, or I'll give you my #.

extension

Hi depending on the lens you are about to use i have an aquatica extension part 18463 in excellent condition. I would like $125usd plus shipping18463part.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom