Aquariums and scuba divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atlantis Reef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello Friends,

This is a short note to see if this is a good topic.

I grow Live Rock through Aquaculture. I did this after creating the Atlantis Reef Project off of Key Biscayne Florida a couple of years ago.

We need aquarium owners in the US to understand that while they love the aquariums, natural reefs are getting torn apart in Fiji and other areas.

Please support the ban on importation and support of US aquaculture efforts. If you need great Florida Keys live rock from legal aquaculture sites, send me a note. I will make a special deal for US diver tank owners.

This will do more for protecting our reefs than any other artifical reef project for the sake of creating enviornment. Artificial reefs are great for diving and creating habitat but they do not supply rock for out aquariums. Only aquaculture can do that. Thanks for the ear. Gary liverockusa.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom