Aquarena course 13th & 14th. Anyone else gonna be there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessH

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am going to finally be taking this class on the 13th and 14th. Anyone else gonna be there?

~Jess

I might ...wonder if I can still get in for that class. on late notice. Any good places to stay in the area?

You probably can, just call up some of the shops that sign people up. You could always stay in Austin and get some good live music in while your at it.

~Jess

The Ramada right off I-35 is pretty cheap and not too shabby. I think they (sort of) renovated recently and forgot to tell people. Anyway, I like it way better than the Motel 6. Good access to Aquarena too. I stay there for almost all my San Marcos trips now.

Next door to Archman's Ramada is America's Best Value Inn (or something like that). I like staying there because the rooms are low humidity, and my hanging wetsuit is almost dry by the next morning. Other than that, I like the Ramada.

now I can't work is getting in the way something about our go live date on Monday :wink:

- so will have to wait till January, but thanks to all for posting places to stay, I will use in the future

Back
Top Bottom