Aqualung Titan setup.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

softballer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking for an aqualung titan full setup. Must include first stage, 2nd stage, octo and a depth/psi gauge need yoke but a din/yoke adapter would do.

Also looking for the newer model not the older.

Please let me know what you have!

I have one that I purchased new in November 2008 (I don't know whether that means its a new model or old though). I had it serviced in 2009 and was considering whether to service it right now or sell it since I don't use it any longer as I picked up a matched set of regs for double tanks. It is the yoke 1st and 2nd stage with the flat octo. I could also throw a pressure guage on there if you wanted but it would just be a 2" Zeagle pressure guage and not a big console. I have used this reg on about 50 cold water, warm water, fresh water, and salt water dives with no problems. If you are interested, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I have one that I purchased new in November 2008 (I don't know whether that means its a new model or old though). I had it serviced in 2009 and was considering whether to service it right now or sell it since I don't use it any longer as I picked up a matched set of regs for double tanks. It is the yoke 1st and 2nd stage with the flat octo. I could also throw a pressure guage on there if you wanted but it would just be a 2" Zeagle pressure guage and not a big console. I have used this reg on about 50 cold water, warm water, fresh water, and salt water dives with no problems. If you are interested, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

I am pretty sure that's what im looking for. Do you have any pictures of the setup or an idea of what you want out of it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom