AquaLung Titan LX vs ScubaPro Mk17/G250V?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My guess would be the multi tool and the diaphragm retainer socket. Both are available through Scuba Tools.

There was a head-to-head study done with some 30 high end regs when the Titan LX first came out. On the breathing machine there was only one regulator with better WOB stats, and that was the Legend.
The Titan first stage is basically a Conshelf inside, about as bulletproof and easy to service as it gets.
For the money, my opinion is that the Titan is the best regulator on the market.
:)
Rick

The Titan LX, new version or the older barrel type first stage, are possibly one of the most reliable and easy to service high performance regulators ever made. They are stone cold reliable, dirt simple and very few regulators at any price breath much better at any depth. The SP is a good regulator too, either would be a great set for a beginner or a veteran general purpose regulator set.

N

Yeah Chaos, I think you've done well. I'm currently diving with an Atomic T2x, but I have well over a thousand dives on my Aqualung Legend (first reg I ever owned), and never, not once, had single problem.

Happy Diving,
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom