Aqualung Seaquest Latitude BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IIIEXOCETIII

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Up for Sale is a Aqualung SeaQuest Latitude BCD. I recently purchased this BCD from a dive master friend of mine, as I am new to diving and wanted something simple to start off with. However after a dive I have come to find out it really doesn't fit as well as it probably should have when I purchased it. I should have purchased a Large from him instead. So in turn I am selling it to put the money towards a slighty larger bcd. All dumps are in excellent working order. As well as springs and all rubber seals. The Low-Pressure inflator has been well maintained and does not stick. All velcro grips excellently. Bladder holds air perfecty. This BCD would be great for someone just getting into the sport, and trying to stay on a budget as I am.

Size = Medium Large (Aqualung Sizing is the same throughout their current lineup)

I also just received the chest strap kit for it which I will send with it in the sale. If you have any questions or would like any more information please feel free to ask. I am asking $150 o.b.o

$(KGrHqFHJCEFH!6N8uKbBRzNEdYpy!~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqJHJFcFG+mRbh!BBRzNEer74w~~60_3.JPG$(KGrHqEOKpYFG8uwGz)vBRzNEiQbT!~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqFHJBsFGznKheugBRzNEk2Jng~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqFHJCUFECuZN7JtBRzNEkNWV!~~60_57.jpg$(KGrHqNHJE4FGjl6lj8cBRzNElmK5w~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16hHJFsFFR764bg2BRzNEgsvyQ~~60_57.jpg$T2eC16RHJGEFFmd1NtCnBRzNEfOWIQ~~60_57.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom