Sold! Aqualung Legend LX Twilight Edition - $350

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am selling an Aqualung Legend LX Twilight Edition. This regulator includes the Legend first stage with ACD, Legend Octopus second stage, and an Apeks depth and pressure gauge console. I will include Aqualung services kits for the first and second stages. The regulator is equipped with the standard size Comfo-Bite mouthpiece. I will include a smaller size Comfo-Bite mouthpiece with the regulator.

I am selling this for $350. I will cover postage in the continental USA. Postage to Hawaii or Alaska may be more. I will only ship to US addresses (APO, FPO, DPO are included). I prefer PayPal Friends and Family and you can look at the items I have listed and sold here on Scubaboard for confidence that I deliver on what I list for sell. However, if you really want to identify it as a purchase on PayPal, please do so and I will let them have their fees.

Send me a DM for questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1610.jpg
    IMG_1610.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1613.jpg
    IMG_1613.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1619.jpg
    IMG_1619.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1621.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 50
This regulator ships with the IP set within manufacturer specifications. The Legend IP should be between 116-130 psi.

The included services kits are authentic Aqualung kits (shown).

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpeg
    IMG_1796.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1800.jpeg
    IMG_1800.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1801.jpeg
    IMG_1801.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 15
There was an offer, I countered and have not heard back. This regulator is still for sale and the IP was just verified this morning to take the picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom