Aqualung Legend LX ACD with Octo, Miflex hoses and both DIN/Yoke conversions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

romad119

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We are streamlining our dive gear (and saving for drysuits) so we have several items we are parting with. I am stationed in Germany so I would be shipping Priority mail via USPS with Insurance and Delivery confirmation. Prices include shipping and preferred payment method is Paypal (I'll pay the 3% charge) though we are open to Postal Money Orders.

These items can be researched in additional detail by visiting Legend LX Supreme. This regulator set is from 2008 and has 90 dives on it. It was last serviced in June 2013 by an approved Aqualung servicer. Minor cosmetic blemishes only.

A. 1 regulator set: Legend LX Supreme w/ ACD (DIN and Yoke) with Aqualung Octo. Set includes all items shown in the images to include the miflex hoses. Price: $250 shipped. SOLD

P1090817.jpgP1090818.jpg

Contacting me is best via email at romad119@yahoo.com or through Scuba board. Feel free to also post to the thread with any questions.

/r,

Alan

Last edited:
Regs. have been SOLD

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom