For Sale Aqualung i450T with Transmitter- NEW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ian hanna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this for a extended dive vacation and we never went and also not diving anymore, so hoping it can go to a good home. This is the Aqualung i450T which I bought because its a good size and style so can easily be worn all day as a regular watch. Both the watch and transmitter are new and never used. Would like to keep as a set.

$650 for the set and buyer pays 50% of shipping costs (probably around $20 for buyers half)

Attachments

• IMG_4962.jpg
    IMG_4962.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4964.jpg
    IMG_4964.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_4961.jpg
    IMG_4961.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4965.jpg
    IMG_4965.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 86
I bought this for a extended dive vacation and we never went and also not diving anymore, so hoping it can go to a good home. This is the Aqualung i450T which I bought because its a good size and style so can easily be worn all day as a regular watch. Both the watch and transmitter are new and never used. Would like to keep as a set.

$650 for the set and buyer pays 50% of shipping costs (probably around $20 for buyers hal

$650 for the set and buyer pays 50% of shipping costs (probably around $20 for buyers half)
Would you just sell transmitter? Thanks Scott

Hi - have you sold this or is it still available? I am interested in the whole thing (watch and transmitter). Thanks

Back
Top Bottom