Aqualung i450t Gauge Mode Run Timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone have experience with the aqualung i450 in gauge mode?

The run timer isn't running even though I have it turned on.

The numbers just stay at zero even though it was sitting in 12' of water for over an hour.

I read the manual several times and it doesn't say anything about the run timer needing to be activated manually (obviously I must of missed something so I'll be reading it again later).

Additional Info:
The plan was to use the I450t in gauge mode, along with my wetnotes, as a backup to my Perdix when doing decompression dives. However, nothing I do seems to activate the run timer.

I dont want to put it into Dive mode because I'm pretty sure I'll lock out the i450 after a single dive which would prevent it from being able to be used as a backup for the following dives.

I saw the manual for the i770 ( I think that's the nomenclature) and it has a way to activate the timer. However I can't seem to find the same type of method in the i450 instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom