Closed Aqualung Fusion Bullet Drysuit 2XL/3XL

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S&Gdive

Registered
Reaction score
I have a lightly used and very well taken care of 2XL/3XL Aqualung Fusion Bullet for sale. It only has a dozen or so dives on it and was washed and cleaned after every use. The wrist seals are uncut and the neck seal was replaced and has had one ring cut. I lost a bunch of weight after I bought it and started using it so I needed to have the neck seal replaced because the original one had been cut too fit my fatter neck. I had it professionally replaced by Dive Rite In Scuba. I have continued to loose weight and decided to go with a costume made drysuit. This was my first drysuit and in my opinion these are a great drysuit especially for first time drysuit owners. The neoprene outer helps keep the air where you need it. Never ended up feet first at the surface in this one. If you have any questions feel free to message me. I am asking $900 OBO plus shipping and fees.
75050026_10157871545484962_2629580889318752256_n.jpg 76714075_10157871545569962_5021322531487875072_n.jpg 76610982_10157871545634962_5392360972323127296_n.jpg 76773228_10157871545694962_2300973607221723136_n.jpg

The tag says Dry Core but the only thing I can find online is the Fusion Bullet Air Core. How are these two models different?

The tag says Dry Core but the only thing I can find online is the Fusion Bullet Air Core. How are these two models different?
Dry core is noisy and feels like a garbage bag and is very reliable, discontinued. Aircore looks and feels great but many have had issues with leaking.

Dry core is noisy and feels like a garbage bag and is very reliable, discontinued. Aircore looks and feels great but many have had issues with leaking.

Thanks.

The Aircore is breathable, like Gortex. Especially beneficial for comfort if using the suit on a day when it is warm topside, even though the water is cold. No real difference in performance while on the dive. The Drycore version is/was a great suit. (They still produce the backzip Fusion One with Drycore.)

The leaking issue was with the socks on the production that was done in Mexico for a year or two. They have moved assembly back to Canada, still trying to catch up.

All other things being equal, getting an Aircore means you will be able to change/replace the outer skin if you need or want to. Getting a replacement skin for the older Drycore is getting more difficult - they are not interchangeable.

Aircore is easier to get into. Interior is slicker. You can tell the difference as the DryCore is very noisy, like a trashbag.

i'm still not entirely sure I will do drysuit after that whole condom catheter thread. I like to pee in my wetsuits. Its kind of like peeing in the corners of my house to mark my territory.

i'm still not entirely sure I will do drysuit after that whole condom catheter thread. I like to pee in my wetsuits. Its kind of like peeing in the corners of my house to mark my territory.

:shakehead:

Ain't no one taking my wetsuits!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom