Aqualung Destination roller bag wheel problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soonyee

New
Reaction score
I have had the Aqualung Destination roller bag for about 6 months. I recently noticed that both wheels are bowing out to the side causing the wheels to rub against the wheel housing.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem?

I have had the Aqualung Destination roller bag for about 6 months. I recently noticed that both wheels are bowing out to the side causing the wheels to rub against the wheel housing.

Would you expect a "Samsonite" regulator to last more than 6mo?

:D

But seriously, most roller bag wheels made by luggage companies are standard sized, but low-quality in-line skate wheels so if it's just that the wheels themselves that are screwed up you can replace them easy enough. Note, there are several standard sizes so best bet is to take the wheels off and bring them to a skate shop or sporting good store.

If it's the part of the bag that holds the wheels to the bag that is shot, I think you may be S.O.L.

PS - but even more seriously, most scuba-manufacturer luggage is junk, overpriced, or both. Buy luggage from a company that makes luggage, and remember that luggage is one of those few areas where you truly DO get what you pay for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom