Aqualung / Apeks spare Parts catalog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jens Bölte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everybody

I am looking for the latest Aqualung/Apeks spare parts catalogue. Would anyone be kind enough to give me access to it?

Best wishes Jens

Can usually find what your looking for here or you can email them and ask. Just shipping is expensive because where they are located.

SF-1 are based in germany, like OP -- should be alright

Can usually find what your looking for here or you can email them and ask. Just shipping is expensive because where they are located.

Thanks, I was looking for the spare parts catalogue, which I have now received, not the owner'S manual.

SF-1 are based in germany, like OP -- should be alright

I love SF-1

I have ordered alot of Apeks service kits and regs from them. They actually have very reasonable shipping considering its coming all the way from Germany. Several months ago I ordered about 20+ Apeks service kits from them and I think shipping was like €30 and got them in about a week. Also remember SF-1 gives a discount if you pay via bank transfer and if you order multiple items. Oh yeah and no EU VAT since its shipping outside the EU and the US does not have import tax on scuba diving equipment.

The latest one in my collection of Aqualung/Apeks files is the 2022 Spare Parts Catalog. I suspect there is a more recent one available but have not been able to locate a copy in the wild...yet. Hopefully you will find what you are looking for in the attached file.

-Z

Attachments

• Aqualung Spare Parts Catalog 2022.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 88
I recently came across the 2023 Spare Parts Catalog. For those interested, it is attached for download.

-Z

Attachments

• Aqualung Spare Parts Catalog 2023.pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 83

Back
Top Bottom