Aqualung Airsource 3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Airhogg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Lightly used and serviced yearly, just got serviced in August 2011. Picked it up yesterday from the shop. Went back to the good ol' Octo setup. Asking $150 plus shipping at cost. If your in Santa Barbara/Ventura area I'll drop it off. Its a great low profile, streamlined unit. Coming off a SeaQuest BCD. Pictures available.

Why are you selling the airsource 3? I have a Balance BC with an Airsource 1 that needs replacing because of a developing crack. I live in Santa Barbara.

I like the Airsource 3 for its compactness, like the way it breathes but have had two purge buttons break at the stem. The gear is very well maintained, 99% boat dives, washed throughly, dried in a cool area out of the sun and packed gently. After the first button broke I thought it was a fluke, the second.. not sure. They break while in storage and its frusturating to pull out your gear a few weeks later only to find a cheap plastic piece snapped and the equiptment unusable.

I'll happily keep it and use it for tropical dives if no one wants it.

Back
Top Bottom