Aqua Lung Zuma BCD with Airsource - $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Aqua Lung Zuma BCD with Airsource (inflator integrated secondary airsource) - so no need for an octopus!
Size SM/MD
$200 - with free shipping within US

I am selling this BC for less than the price of the Airsource only - due to my stupidity. :(

I inflated the BC to clean it and unfortunately punctured two small (less than ½" holes) in the bladder. It took me a while, but I figured out the hole was due to the sharp edge caused by not correctly trimming the colored cable ties I had on the weight pockets for identification when traveling. This BCD and Airsource are approximately 1 year old.

The photos show both before and after sealing the holes with the Aqua Lung repair kit.
Since repair this BC has been inflated, tested and does not leak at all.
Please feel free to contact with any questions.

Info on the Zuma:
The fun, travel-friendly Zuma will find favor with those divers who are tired of paying excess baggage fees. This ultra-light, weight-integrated, back inflation BC has everything you need, yet lacks weight and bulk. Once you lift it, you'll feel for yourself that a size ML/LG weighs less than 2.2kg (4.75 lbs), with the airway and weight pockets included!

BC_Front_AirSource.jpg
BC_Front_Open_Hanging2.jpgBC_Front_Hanging2.jpgBC_Front_Hanging.jpgBC_Rear_Hanging.jpgBC_Patch_Interior_Closeup.jpgBC_Open_Front_Hanging.jpgBC_Interior_Patch_CloseUp2.jpgBC_Interior_Hole_Finger.jpgBC_Interior_Hole_Closeup2.jpgBC_Interior_Hole_Closeup.jpgBC_Hole_Back.jpgBC_Back.jpgBC_Back_Patch_Closeup2.jpgBC_Back_Patch_Closeup.jpgBC_Back_Hole_Finger2.jpgBC_Back_Hole_Finger.jpgBC_Back_Hole_Closeup.jpgBC_Back_Hanging2.jpgBC_Back_Hanging.jpg

Aqua Lung Zuma BCD with Airsource (inflator integrated secondary airsource) - so no need for an octopus!
Size SM/MD
$200 - with free shipping within US

Note: This BCD had two small holes in the bladder that have been completely repaired. 100% functional.
See before and after photos in original posting below.
Hose protector has been changed out from pink to black. New photos attached.

PM with any questions. Payment by PayPal.

DSC_1464.jpgDSC_1466.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1469.jpg
    DSC_1469.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom