Aqua lung Slingshot competition - VOTE TODAY - vote Mermaid!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mermaid Sharkey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those who dont know there is a group of Dive Instructors who like the Aqua lung Slingshots that are putting there thoughts up on Aqualungs site.
Have fun & Vote today!

My entry is up and I am asking everyone to VOTE me, Malena Mermaid.
VOTE MERMAID!

HAPPY DIVING EVERYONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who wish to view the blog: Pro Unlimited will take you there

There are a number of clips and photos related to the slingshots; but Malena's is the best...

Thanks for the help Everyone! : )

I love my Slingshots. I use them more than my OMS Slipstreams. I don't use my Bios at all.

Attachments

• 12`1 009.jpg
    12`1 009.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 211
Is it me or is one of the front runners in that competition (not the mermaid :wink:, but the instructor that grabbed and held onto the Napoleon Wrasse) that violating a major rule of EPIC EPIC Rules and Regulations for photo contests.

That guy should be Disqualified for that. If Aqualung is going to promote the harassment of wildlife to promote there product, then Im just gonna blacklist them as promoting this type of actions and behavior are Irreprehensible and irresponsible.

Well the wrasse harasser is gone so the mermaid is ontop by a long stretch. :wink: Melena and good luck

Great job!!!!!! Put my vote in. Looks like you got it by a long shot

THANKS scuba firefighter!!!

Please dont stop! VOTE for me tommorow too!!!

I NEED some more Votes. I NEED some HELP!!!

Pro Unlimited

8 more days, I NEED HELP!

-Malena

For those who do not know, you can go back to the site and vote every day. If you liked Malena's video, please go back every day and cast your vote again.

Back
Top Bottom