Sold! Aqua Lung Mikron regs with console

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJeff750

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up for sale are my Aqua Lung Mikron regs. They are in great shape. only 6 actual salt water dives on these and somewhere over 100 fresh water. Bought brand new in 2018. They have been great the whole time. They are in need of service. My current LDS does not due Aqua Lung and I switched to Scubapro regs. They are in great shape with the Aqua Lung console and an Oceanic Compass. Computer is an Aqua Lung i300. Battery is not too old, but along with the service, pop a new battery in as well. I have the i300 download cable somewhere, I will try to locate it to be included. I will update when I find it, I'm at work right now. The first stage has the ACD - auto closure device - as an extra measure to keep water out. 2nd stages have some light scuffs on the front covers, but nothing has any significant damage. The Octo is the same as the primary - just yellow - and is fully adjustable on the fly. These are a smaller bodied regs that are very light and comfortable with which to dive, however they flow great and are a very easy breathe. The reasons I switched to Scubapro - there is only 1 shop in town that works directly on Aqua Lung and I do not do any business with them any longer and I didn't want to ship them out somewhere; then going pro, there was a push from the shop to dive what they sell. Anyway pics attached. Let me know of any questions. Shipping included only in the continental US or to military bases outside. $250 - I am open to reasonable offers as well.

Attachments

• Full kit.jpg
    Full kit.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Console.jpg
    Console.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Compass.jpg
    Compass.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg