Aqua Lung I770r various issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DW1006

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,
I'm new to the board so firstly, HI
I have a i770r dive computer which I'm now after a few issues with.
am having trouble syncing the dive computer with the app Divelog plus.
It connects as it should do, but the settings I program within the app don't transfer over to the computer, and the app defaults back to previous settings. In particular 'max depth'.
Please see the you tube link below.
I have created a short video showing what the issue which I sent to aqualung but still not had a reply back.

Secondly, I am also not receiving any audible alarms during my dive, but I can confirm these have been set to on.
I am running the latest firmware which is 2A.4 and latest version of the app.

Finally, please see the dive profile pic I've attached. Does anyone have any ideas what the light orange bar on the chart indicates? It last about 1 minute worth. I can't find any info on what this may be? I was thinking loss of connection, but then when you look closely it shows the dive lind outline?
Sorry for the long read, but any help would be great

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718_150027.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718_150027.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 165
After further playing with settings, and syncing.. It all seems to sync correctly apart from the max depth.
It won't let me set a maximum depth greater than 32m and I don't know why....
I'm trying to set it to 35m, which is my max depth as a BSAC sports DIVER.
Ive set my gas type (F02) to "air".
Not sure what's stopping it?

After further playing with settings, and syncing.. It all seems to sync correctly apart from the max depth.
It won't let me set a maximum depth greater than 32m and I don't know why....
I'm trying to set it to 35m, which is my max depth as a BSAC sports DIVER.
Ive set my gas type (F02) to "air".
Not sure what's stopping it?

I take that back... Even if I try set say 31m, when I go back and check, it's now randomly set it to 16m!

Update for everyone...

I had a reply from Pelagic Pressure Systems who develop the software, they said:
1. With regards to My Device/Setting/Depth Alarm anomaly, we have tested the App and confirm that there is a problem. Our developers have fix and release a beta version that is available via TestFlight prior to releasing the new Diverlog +.
2. Based on our developers, the red/orange line on the graph is due to fast ascend. ( you will also notice this on your PDC vari bar graph on the right hand side of the display while diving)

Hey @DW1006,
I am looking at this i770r as my next DC - mainly because I already own a wireless transmitter compatible with it. Are all the issues reported resolved? What is your long term feedback on it?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom