Aqua Lung I450T

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krigg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have recently purchased an aqua lung i450t and aqua lung transmitter. I am having trouble finding how to switch from metric system to United States customary units. Also pairing the transmitter. Thank you

If you google i450T user manual you can download the PDF directly from the Aqualung site. You should read it cover to cover. I read it a few times before I dove with the computer to learn the settings. If you bought it from a dive shop they should be able to help you too.

Page 35 has directions on switching between imperial and metric. (1) Hold mode button to get into dive mode (2) press mode button to get into SEL (3) Press ADV button to scroll down to set util (4) press select button (5) press ADV button to scroll to units (6) press select button once on units (7) press ADV button to toggle between Imp and Met (8) press select on Imp

The transmitter instructions are also in the manual page 37. It's in the same set util portion from step #3 above but you'll see TMT menu also in the list as you scroll to the bottom of the list. If you select "Set" within the TMT menu that will allow you to input the number that matches your transmitter. After you input the transmitter number you'll need to select "On" in that same TMT menu. You won't be able to test that it's set correctly and working until you put the transmitter on a regulator and have it connected to a pressurized cylinder.

ok. Thank you very much!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom