Aqua Lung-HELLO!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jonny Wishbone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hello Aqua Lung,Sometimes the lack of communication will push a potential customer away to another brand of equipment. I gotta say, there is another person on SB who addresses their product almost immediately when someone posts no matter what time or what day it is.. please tighten up your connection to those interested in or own AL products. I got a few questions for ya about the i750tc computer. I looked through the owners manual on your website but was unable to find this: In reference to GTR i see the computer knows the PSI from the pressure sensor but is the cubic foot size of the tank put in to the computer as well by the user? I was unable to find this. Also does the GTR include and account for any required deco or safety stops so that GTR is truely GTR or does the user have to figure this in to their accent separately . Please explain a bit more on GTR in the i750tc. Are safety stops automatic or do they need to be programmed in by the user? Thanks

AL isn't on SB much, if at all. You would be best to contact them directly.

ty marie13

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom