For Sale Aqua Lung Fusion Sport and/or Bullet drysuit L/XL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CWC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my almost new Fusion drysuit, size L/XL. The core is brand new, never been in the water; just got it from Aqua Lung a couple weeks ago. I sent it straight to Dive Right in Scuba to have a SiTech Trigon P-valve professionally installed and leak tested. I can send it to you with either a Sport or Bullet skin, or both. Each skin has approximately 10 dives, and are in near-perfect condition.

The Sport retails for $1,800, and the Bullet is $2,400 (current prices from Dive Right in Scuba).

I’m asking $1,500 for the Sport, and $2,000 for the Bullet. That’s a steal, considering that this suit is almost brand new, and includes $200 worth of professionally installed upgrades.

I’d also consider trade or partial trade for Poseidon regs, a CMF MAV, transfill/blending whips and components, a booster, a Petrel 2 w/ Fischer port, or other cool tec or CCR stuff that I probably don’t really need.

If you’re not familiar with Fusion drysuits or need sizing info, here’s a couple links to AquaLung’s official info. Fusion Sport with AirCore - Aqua Lung Global - Personal Aquatic Equipment for Recreational and Professional Use & Dry Suit Diving | Fusion Bullet Drysuit - Aqua Lung

I want to get this suit moving, so I’ll cover shipping to lower 48.

I haven’t heard back from InTheWorx33, so I’ll open up my offers to everyone. I’ll still cover shipping to US addresses.

1) $2,000 for the drysuit w/ both skins (Sport and Bullet).
2) $2,000 for the Bullet drysuit PLUS Evo4 size 11 boots and SiTech Antares drygloves.
3) $1,800 for the Bullet drysuit.

The Bullet skin and boots have been sold. The drysuit with Sport skin and the Antares drygloves are still available.

$1,400 for the Sport, shipping and insurance to US address included.
$1,475 with the gloves.
$100 for just the gloves, shipping included.

Back
Top Bottom