Aqua Lung Ex Rental BC's Dirt Cheap!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris Brown Tech

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
pic1.JPGbcback.JPGscubasteve2.JPGscubasteve.JPG

I have replaced my rental fleet with nice shiny new Aqua Lung gear. Im selling off the old BC's dirt cheap!

All are in good working order, similar condition, 3-4 years old. Only defects could be a broken pocket zipper, perhaps a chest strap etc. All critical components such as OPV, Power inflator, release straps, cam bands etc will be present and working. I will send you pictures of your exact BC prior to you committing to buy so you can be completely happy.

100% satisfaction guarantee. If you dont want / dont like your BC for any reason you can send it back for a complete refund, no questions asked. You simply pay for all shipping costs (shipping to you and back to me)

The legal disclaimer bit: As with all used scuba gear, you should get it checked by an authorized technician prior to use. There are no manufacturer warranties with these items, nor is Silent World conducting any service prior to shipping. Buyer assumes all responsibility.

***Check out Scuba Steve in the pics pointing out the cool features of the Pro QD BC!***

SEA QUEST PRO QD WEIGHT INTEGRATED BC'S - $150

Sizes Medium & Large

SEA QUEST WAVE BC (NO WEIGHT INTEGRATION) - $100

Sizes Medium, Medium large, Large, XLarge

SEA QUEST DIVA XLT WEIGHT INTEGRATED BC'S - $150

Sizes Small & Medium

Call Me (305)395-1194, txt me, PM me, email me chris@silentworld.com with any questions or to order your BC.

Back
Top Bottom