Aqua Lung Dimension rubber clipper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all. During transport, I had this rubber clipper (not sure what else to call it) come off my Aqua Lung Dimension BC. Having trouble locating where it belongs. Reviewing the manual doesn't seem to help. Any clues appreciated. Thanks!

20191209_074339.jpg

That is an octo clip, can also be used on an Airsource octo.
Run it through an attachment such as a D ring and loop itself through the square end, the oval opening is for a mouthpiece. Install wherever you prefer, or not at all.

That is an octo clip, can also be used on an Airsource octo.
Run it through an attachment such as a D ring and loop itself through the square end, the oval opening is for a mouthpiece. Install wherever you prefer, or not at all.

Thank you!

It may have come with your Dimension, but it's not Dimension-specific.

Silicone Octopus Alternate Air Octo Holder Keeper Scuba Diving RP36
No, but so far I have only ever seen that design on Aqualung items. The one at your link is not the same item. Aqualung calls this an Anchorline Retainer. My parts guide suggests it is only included with an Airsource 3 or an Outlaw BCD.
@Pavel Chernikov did you get an Airsource on your Dimension? If so, it was probably part of that item and not specifically the Dimension. (I don't have a Dimension here to see if it is included or not.)

I have a Dimension i3, it's at least three years old now. It did not come with that accessory.

Doesn't the Dimension have a pocket that you can tuck the hose and octo into?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom