Aqua Cat - Exumas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Planning on doing the Aqua Cat out of Nassau. Any first hand reports out there? Have done all Carib Aggressors and am looking for a change.

Barracuda2

any report? did you go?
let us know please. i want thinkingof doing a cruse over there and do some diving.

thanks
brian

Barracuda2:
Planning on doing the Aqua Cat out of Nassau. Any first hand reports out there? Have done all Carib Aggressors and am looking for a change.

Barracuda2
I was looking into something similar a while back. I was thinking of renting a houseboat. You can pilot it and go where/when you want. The website is http://bahamahouseboats.com ,..... I personally think its a great deal for divers. You can go in a 5X10 mile area I believe. No noisy/drunk/obnoxious person in the room next door. (who hasnt had that) If you choose to snorkel with the kids, swim with the dolphins, catch/spear some supper or hit an island for the T-Shirts, its totally up to you.

I cant think of a better vacation but, thats just me. I personally, really enjoy spending my vacations with my wife/kids. I am NOT one of those people that go on vacation and stick their children in daycare or resort excursions so that I can dive. I love spending the time with my kids and wife, making new discovories. I enjoy being a part of their learning and discovory.

End of rant.............

Those houseboats are in Georgetown in the Exumas The 5x10 mile area will keep you in Elizabeth Harbor. Shallow for the most part, don't think you will get much diving in.
We were there for a week and the snorkling wasn't even that good. Just MHO.

CAPT HOOK:
Those houseboats are in Georgetown in the Exumas The 5x10 mile area will keep you in Elizabeth Harbor. Shallow for the most part, don't think you will get much diving in.
We were there for a week and the snorkling wasn't even that good. Just MHO.
Thanks for the feedback! Thats intresting, I didnt know that it was that shallow. I knew that they wouldnt allow people to go out in the open ocean with them, I guess I should have realized that it was in a protected/shallow area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom