Aqua Aces Spearfishing Rodeo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The 13th Annual Aqua Aces Spearfishing Rodeo will be held on May 18-21, 2006. Proceeds from the rodeo benefit the New Orleans Children's Hospital. Last year's rodeo was a great success and a state record was broken for Mangrove Snapper. Visit ww.aquaaces.net for more info.

If it didn't start the day after I pay $150 to watch the Oriskany sink to the bottom, I'd definately look into heading overthere otherwise.

Come on over for the weigh in on Sunday. Get some pics of that big sucker going down. I got a couple of fish last weekend. 1 ARS 11# and 1 cobia 24#. We were breaking in some new gear and brought the gun along just in case. We got into the bluest water I have ever seen including the Carribean. It was absolutely beaitiful. I got to see sharks, an 8' Silky and his buddies, for the first time in 17 years of diving. All the new gear worked out great for my wife and we are now ready to hit the water for real. We are having 2 meetings in MAy the 9th and 16th so if you are down here pass on by. See ya later. Robbie

I'll be around this Tuesday night, schedule isn't posted any further than this week though. If I'm around on the dates of your meetings, I'll definately swing by again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom