Aqua Aces Rodeo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrfish87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Today was the weigh in for the Aqua Aces Rodeo. We had a great time and some nice fish were brought in. Rafe Antill Shot a new state record Mangrove Snapper....maybe more. It was 20lbs and some change. We had a great time and look forward to the Hell Divers Rodeo. I need to redeem myself. See ya'll there!!

Robbie

Here are a few fish that were brought in to the scales by the Hell Divers and a few other clubs.

Nice fish guys, and nice half a warsaw!

Are you sure Rafe's fish isn't a cubera?

I'll see you at the Spearboard Open this weekend!

We went scouting this weekend and saw some beauties too... and stuck this carbo on a site we're skipping.

Chad

Chad,

Yeah, Rafe had a marine biologist certify the fish before he brought it in for the weigh in. We checked it out as well and everything pointed to Mangrove; big *** fish. Still looking for the pictures.

As far as this weekend, I am looking for that 110 pt. finish like last year, but with less fish, well, you can do that math. Still, we have still been seeing lots of large red snapper as well as some very nice grouper, like that 77# Warsaw. And apparently you didn’t skip that site entirely. Nice fish.

Zz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom