April friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have been terrible about posting photos lately, so I am going to make a big effort to be better!

Here is a pretty nudi...

And the whole shot to show his size and then cropped down -I really like this little guy...he was painful to try to get...in the end I only took this single shot after many aborted attempts. I was happy!

alcina:
I have been terrible about posting photos lately, so I am going to make a big effort to be better!

Here is a pretty nudi...

And the whole shot to show his size and then cropped down -I really like this little guy...he was painful to try to get...in the end I only took this single shot after many aborted attempts. I was happy!
I love the, er...what's the scientific name... cheese-ball fish :blink: (juvenile Yellow Boxfish?). We get these little buggers in Sydney waters too but they are sooo hard to shoot.

Did you manage to solve your camera problem?

Love the aeolid picture. I have quite a few great pictures of the yellow juvenile boxfish's butts and facepics from afar but could never get close enough for a decent closeup shots. Very nice.

I love the nudi...the way it is brushed/blown/tossed to one side...very sharp.
The little...what did you call it ReyeR? Cheese-ball (lol) is cute too.
Pictures like this are worth waiting for :eek:)

I like the colors of the nudi as well as the movement. Love the 'Cheeseball'! We see them only occasionally at the Flower Gardens in the Gulf. I've mever gotten a decent pic of one or of the black with white dots of our Smooth Trunkfish either. Good eye!

Nice pics. I think I'm going to call my manager and tell him I'm putting a nudi photo on the wall of my office. That should get him spinning.

Thanks, All!

I love nudi shots but have been trying not to take as many lately...I have tons that I haven't yet filed properly already!

This nudi was taken on a drift in fair current. He was on the downward sloping edge of a coral bommie so getting the camera angle right without kicking up all the sand was a challenge...but I really like the way you can see there was current!

This little boxfish was tiny tiny - maximum one inch. We get a lot of these but usually end up with a fish part or a blur!

Back
Top Bottom