April 2023 Rollcall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrChen

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be in Bonaire with @T.C. and my cousin from April 10th to the 17th. Who else will be in Bonaire in April?

8-22nd I’ll be there. Boring everyone to death with the slowest camera dives in history, but buying the beers at the delfins bar afterwards to make up for it 😂🤘

8-22nd I’ll be there. Boring everyone to death with the slowest camera dives in history, but buying the beers at the delfins bar afterwards to make up for it 😂🤘
Nice, two weeks!

I haven't been to delfins bar, maybe we need to stop by and say hi. BTW: We aren't moving any faster than you are :). We should collaborate on any good findings, maybe over beer. :)

sure, would be very happy to see you. i generally have luck finding the seahorse at the lake and the froggies by saltpier....

March 25 to April 3 @ Divi Flamingo with LDS group.

Arriving April 29 and staying in a villa with another couple up the Sabadeco area for 10 nights..... Other than a day or maybe two with East Coast Divers......we'll be all shore diving. We buy our shore diving / Nitrox package from Buddies since we usually start our day with their buffet breakfast and then hit the self serve drive through for tanks for the day.

Arriving 29 April for our usual Dive, Drive and Stay package at the Belmar.....been doing 1 week trips to Bonaire for over 20 years and a week is still to short!

sure, would be very happy to see you. i generally have luck finding the seahorse at the lake and the froggies by saltpier....
I have dove The Lake before. Around what depth are you most likely to find them? I think we are planning most of dives to at less than 30ft for macro.

I have dove The Lake before. Around what depth are you most likely to find them? I think we are planning most of dives to at less than 30ft for macro.
Yes, seahorse lives in large coral patch to the right of the dive site on entry less than 30ft I would say

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom