April 2021 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Saxonjd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Forgive me, I couldn't find a thread for this through searching, so thought I'd post one. Mods please move or delete if needed.

So I'll start..... April 3-10 staying in a private condo on north part of island and diving with Scuba Tony. Can't wait!

Forgive me, I couldn't find a thread for this through searching, so thought I'd post one. Mods please move or delete if needed.

So I'll start..... April 3-10 staying in a private condo on north part of island and diving with Scuba Tony. Can't wait!

Ever meet Marc from Great Britain?

We did! A friend of yours? I’ve only gotten to dive with him a few times but he’s a great guy. I know he went back to GB, but not sure if he’s returned to the island yet.

We did! A friend of yours? I’ve only gotten to dive with him a few times but he’s a great guy. I know he went back to GB, but not sure if he’s returned to the island yet.

A friend? Kind of.:)
We dove with him while he was doing his DM training at Blue Magic, and then the next year after he'd completed the training, also at Blue Magic.

The year after that, he got the position at Scuba Tony, and we only ran into him a few times at the marina.

One crazy sob, but a damn good diver - didn't require a lot of air.

He always adjusted his schedule to go out on our boat as he considered us a breath of fresh air in that we didn't need help or supervision. Additionally, my dive buddy is my wife, and he's yet to meet a woman that he didn't love.

Haven't heard whether or not he's back on the island or not. We'll be back on the 31st of this month for 11 days, and I'll inquire. Wait, you'll be there too!
I'll pm you our plans.

April 14th to the 22nd. Sunscape Resort---Dive with Cristina and some cavern diving with CenoteXperience.

April 17-24 @ Fiesta Americana
Will be hanging out with friends at Scuba Club, and diving with Scuba Club as well.

This will be our third trip to Coz in the past year. We are retired, so we can quarantine for 2 weeks before and after the trip, and we're both fully vaccianted.

April 29th - May 11 at El Cantil. Just found out yesterday that Blue Xt Sea closed shop. So sad. Sounds like maybe Pedro is retiring and Martine and Nevo are over with Scuba Tony so we hooked up there.

Back
Top Bottom