April 2013...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well poop..got stuck in Dallas for the night due to bad weather. At least AA gave us a room so we didnt have to stay at the airport.
One more day to go
One more day to go.
I hate bad weather cause
we mised the plane !!!
One more day to go :depressed:

well poop..got stuck in Dallas for the night due to bad weather. At least AA gave us a room so we didnt have to stay at the airport.
One more day to go
One more day to go.
I hate bad weather cause
we mised the plane !!!
One more day to go :depressed:

Bad weather where? I'm heading to Dallas from Coz tomorrow.

Bad weather where? I'm heading to Dallas from Coz tomorrow.

Bad weather went across Dallas early this am. We were at CMH for over 2 hours waiting for clearance to fly to DFW. Once we got here, it had already cleared up. Don't think you will have a problem tomorrow...but I'm not following the weather close now.

Sorry to hear the bad weather got you! When you and Ron get to the Iberostar tomorrow, the first beer is on me:) Dive safe:)

By this time next week we will be settled in and ready for the first dive on Friday! Man, time sure does slow down before a fun trip! Only three more work days..................

Looking for a buddy to shore dive with, will have a car and full gear. (27th-12th)

What a day yesterday turned out to be. Started out with Ron spilling coffee onme on the way to the airport..then sat for 2 hours at CMH due to bad weather in DFW...missed the plane to Coz..had to stay all night in Dallas..found bug in hotel room..had planes flying over frequently until 2am..got 3 hours sleep and back to airport through the entire security process AGAIN. Skies are sunny this am, so I see no excuse for the plane not to take off and get me to Cozumel.
Will definitely have a beer on Colin and a few more just for GP. Hope the rest of the trip improves !!!
BTW..went to Dallas..stayed n Dallas...did Dallas..and have had enough of Dallas !!!
1 more hour to go !!!

'Pidgiepoo Does Dallas' ..... just doesn't have that 'ring' to it! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hope you get to Coz quick!!!! (But if you ever get stuck in Huntsville AL International airport, I'll have a room and dinner waiting! :D

But Pidge, the BIG D has more to it than noisy planes and bugs ! Yet, now than I think about it more, I agree...get yourself to COZ ASAP ...:). Dallas has its perks, but Cozumel.....:). Have a wonderful time.

'Pidgiepoo Does Dallas' ..... just doesn't have that 'ring' to it! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Hope you get to Coz quick!!!! :D

LOL--it's the sequel..coming to your store in August !!! MOst fun I've had since retiring!!

---------- Post added April 19th, 2013 at 01:55 PM ----------

I made it !!! and Dallas will never be the same. Diving in am and can't wait

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom