April 2013...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...it seems like it's a little early to start this, but folks are asking about May!

Soooo, Let's get the April calendar started....

April 26th-May 9th ... Blue Angel resort makes it's annual transformation into "Casa Sharky"...diving with the BA crew as always.

April 20th - May 9th - cobra269 plus non diving wife, Residencias Reef Condo, Diving with Martin

...it seems like it's a little early to start this, but folks are asking about May!

Soooo, Let's get the April calendar started....

April 26th-May 9th ... Blue Angel resort makes it's annual transformation into "Casa Sharky"...diving with the BA crew as always.

etexdiver and wife will keep the crew warmed up for ya. BA April 13-21.

Qnape and wife, and two other divers. April 5-13 staying at the Coz Palace and diving with BlueXTSea. This will be my wife's first trip to Coz as a diver, she is checking out in February at Little Cayman (lucky lady!). First trip to Coz also for the other two divers, who we met at Little Cayman two years ago (and again last year) and were thrilled with our stories of our times in Cozumel.

4/11 only, while on a cruise stop aboard the Carnival Triumph. Will have the pleasure of diving with Alison (Scuba with Alison) again.

Yes, my wife and I are taking a 5 day cruise just to go diving in Cozumel (and to get our "cruise fix" until a 2 week back to back later this year).

:D

WTG Sharky !! get that April list started for those of us who have the "long wait" til we get back to Coz ! :)
April 18-30 Pidgiepoo and husband Ron..Iberostar..Dive with Martin. Taking the new GoPro black Hero 3 on this trip...can't wait !!

etexdiver and wife will keep the crew warmed up for ya. BA April 13-21.

And islanddream and hubby will warm the BA crew up for you, etexdiver, since we'll be there April 5 - 13. Can't wait!

My wife, son, and I will be there the final week of April staying at Casa Suzana and diving with Sandro Quijada at Deep Blue.

My wife will probably go a week or two before I do and stay a week or two later.

OOOH! GOPRO! Got a little jones going for one of those things!!

pidgiepoo, my first dive day is Apr 21st. So will be looking for you and your GoPro on a DWM boat. I will be the one with a Sealife setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom