Appropriate answers to questions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

I also contributed to that thread. I wasn't seeking to 'pounce' on the OP or push the thread off-topic. I don't live in Florida and I don't have knowledge of the recommended DM training centres. However, as an instructor, manager and employer of DMs, I did feel that I had some guidance and advice to give. So I gave it.

It wasn't mean hearted. It was the best advice I could give and my intention was to raise the OP's awareness of how short a 2 week DM course is, relatve to both the syllabus and the 'norm' length of DM training globally.

It wasn't critical of the OP. It was potentially valuable information that the OP may not have been aware of...and may choose to ignore or act upon as they see fit.

It was a different perspective on the OP's question. Nothing more, nothing less. In it's own way, I feel that it did address the OP's needs... if not directly answer his question.

Back
Top Bottom