Apple Watch Ultra using Bühlmann for its Dive Mode

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I was not paying attention. Is the subscription model needed to get the dive computer to work? Or is it just a dive log storage facility?
The subscription is needed for the dive computer to function in Scuba mode. I believe it will still function in Apnea modes or gauge modes. But it’s not really a dive computer unless the subscription is current.

The subscription is needed for the dive computer to function in Scuba mode. I believe it will still function in Apnea modes or gauge modes. But it’s not really a dive computer unless the subscription is current.
Exactly, check out Scuba Divers Magazine YouTube page for a quick explanation.

I’m on a cruise right now so have limited ability to search and stream videos - do we know whether the compass will work without the app? I’d imagine it would, since a compass is standard anyway on Apple watches.

i Like this Ultra, has more features and sensors than any other dive computer (except ai), and the price is reasonable. What’s really great is it is a mobile phone watch, meaning in an emergency , you can make Phone calls or send text messages on the surface! (Unless you are diving somewhere really remote)Even the siren feature can be useful on the surface when trying to get the attention of a distant boat.….

i am sure later on there will be even more dive computer apps to choose from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom