Apollo Bio Fins + What boots are you using?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rascal1933

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings Scuba board Members!
Was looking for some: Feedback,Comments,Experiences.
What type of Dive boots are you using with your Apollo Bio Fins?
What Company/Style are you diving with?
Thickness 3mm,5mm,etc....?
Soft sole (or) Hard sole ?
Any Information and suggestions on a good Dive boot that is working for you
is Appreciated.
Cheers,

Hi, I have two boots. My tropical boots are Henderson Gold Core 3 mm, and my temperate boots are Parkway 6.5 mm boots. Both have thin soles (non-athletic shoe type) and fit pretty well into my size S Bio-fins. I recently installed some C-straps which seem to be working well. The foot pocket of the Bio-fins are relatively narrow, so if you want to wear those big athletic-sole boots you might have to go up a size in your fins. My husband uses Bare Ice boots and has to really jam his feet into the fins with those. We really like our Bio-fins and have had them since we got certified six years ago.

Oceanic Venture (3 mm) - soft sole.

I have Henderson 7mm boats with hard soles. I also installed a pair of Spring Straps I purchased from Divers Direct. The combination works great for me.

Greetings,
Thank You Scubaboard Members for comments on your Dive boots & Apollo Bio Fins.
Keep you suggestions and feedback coming on what boot is working for you.
Regards all,

I use 3.5 MM Akona short molded sole (hardsole) boots with Apollo Bio Fins. They are great combination for fit and function.

Back
Top Bottom