Apex Travel Insurance for Turks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReadyDiverOne

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, has anyone used Apex Travel Insurance to satisfy the Turks travel insurance requirement? I ask because I have a quote from them for a trip that, while it seems to cover everything Turks requires, is much, much cheaper than other quotes I've received. Thanks.

Shoot them an email and ask. I did before I left and they were quick to respond that my policy (DiveAssure) was ok. Just attach the coverages pages or a link to them or whatever you have and they will look at it and confirm if it is acceptable.

Email is halfway down the page - Turks and Caicos Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update | Visit Turks and Caicos Islands

Another tip - if you don't get your TCI authorisation in a timely fashion try emailing them with your application reference number and asking about the status. I was getting down to the wire with my departure approaching and after emailing them they approved me in like 30 mins.

Safe travels!

Also, not sure when you are coming but weather right now is fantastic and water temps have been in the low 80s.

Thanks so much, great advice!! Coming Aug 8-15 to Bohio super psyched.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom