Apeks (Zeagle) Tech 50D regs (4 sets) + Old School Mk2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
Pics are here:
ScubaBoard Gallery - Apeks/Zeagle Regs for sale

Prices include shipping to Continental US and PayPal fees.

I bought a bunch of gear to use as my rental fleet. An injury has forced me to change plans. I was going to have an all Apeks reg fleet. All the regs are Yoke style.

So I have four prepped for rental but never dove by me older Apeks DST TX-50 (sold as Zeagle Tech 50-d). These were the best regs made, and favored by the tech community.

They are cleaned and prepped. $135.00 for the first and second stages shipped Fedex anywhere in the continental US

I also have a another reg with the same first stage but a non adjustable second stage. (Apeks called it the TX20). Same breathing, but the knob is replaced by an external adjuster that needs an allen wrench to increase spring pressure. $100.00 shipped FedEx to the lower 48.

I also have an old ScubaPro Mk2. It is the 1 HP with the old style 3/8" port, and 2 LP ports. It comes with a short 3/8" HP hose and four 3/8" to 7/16" (standard HP) adaptors. $25.00 shipped to US.

All gone except for Reg #4- The Apeks Zeagle missing the badge from the second stage still available for $135.oo shipped to the lower 48.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom