Apeks XTX lever height/face plate tool + service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I have a line on the factory Apeks pre 2012 XTX and and the post 2012 XTX lever height setting/face plate tool.

I can get new stock OEM service kits too.

Shipping is $12 tracked and registered.

PayPal Gift, Family and Friends

If anyone wants either feel free to message me, I'm going to order some next week.

My window is short so the offer is unfortunately going to be short lived.

Cheers.

Also, for anyone else out there, the “scuba clinic” tool sucks 5h!t. Go with the factory one if you are looking to use one.

The “lever height” tool works terribly for someone untrained like me. If I use the tool it makes the purge button way to depressed to supply air and then it fails the free flow test. I have way better luck just making the stage leak, then back the lever off and adjust the poppet.

My local shop uses the factory tool and the lever ends up sitting way higher. So I would encourage people to buy the factory tool you are offering.

To avoid unnecessary messages:

First stage kit ¥2990
Second stage ¥2370
Tools ¥2885

FTR the cost is my cost plus a little extra for shipping to me plus my import duty. I'm not doing this to make money.

Cheers

Please note***

These kits are for you not to self service unless you are a trained and qualified technician, but to carry with you so a qualified tech can service your reg while you're on holiday.

Nothing has been shipped so if you're not in agreement I can refund you.

Now that's out of the way...as you were...

Update:

Order has just been dispatched to me. I'll advise all parties of tracking info once I receive and on ship. I'd expect about 10 days. Hope that's ok. Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom