Apeks XTX 200 regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chuckitall

Contributor
Reaction score
I have two of them. One has a miflex hose to 2nd stage and the other has regular 2nd stage hose. I detect slightly less performance with the miflex hose. Does it/can it actually provide slightly less air volume than regular hoses. It could be my imagination, but was told by a shop that miflex hoses have a smaller airstream hole. Not making a big deal out of this, but there might be some good opinions from divers who have used miflex extensively.

could simply be the tuning of the regs. you would have to dive the same first/second with both hoses to know for sure but i dont think you would be able to tell the diffrence. i think the hole in the female fitting of the hose is smaller than the inside dia of the hose. i know i have regs that are almost the same seconds are the same only one is 1/2inch hose and one is 3/8 and they breath the same to me.

you would need a flow bench to tell check your dive pre dive switch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom