Apeks xtx 200, has anyone test dove one yet ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafanatic

Contributor
Reaction score
...has anyone test dove the new Apeks XTX series ? ....what did you think? What do you like/dislike about this new XTX series reg?

Thanks!

Karl

scubafanatic:
...has anyone test dove the new Apeks XTX series ? ....what did you think? What do you like/dislike about this new XTX series reg?

Thanks!

Karl

I haven't dove one, but I have had one (second stage) apart and back together in my hands. It is essentially a TX 100 and ATX 200 in one - the only functional difference between those regs (I have and dive both regularly) is the exhaust tee - the TX exhaust tee is large, bulky and works well to disperse your exhaust bubbles away from your face - the ATX has a nice, small exhaust tee that does not route your bubbles out of your face very well - but it much nicer as a bungied second since it is considerably smaller. The XTX comes with a large and small exhaust tee that can be changed quickly and easily by the end user with no tools so it will function well as either a primary or back-up second stage. If you like either the TX or the ATX second stage, there is nothing to dislike about the XTX second stage since it gives you the option of having one second stage that functions well in either usage.

Jackie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom