Sold! Apeks WTX-D18 Wing - Ultra Lightweight and Durable Diving Solution // BRAND NEW // 150 USD

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

underwatergear

Registered
Reaction score
BRAND NEW // 150 USD + shipping from Estonia (around 100 USD if shipping to US)

Description:
Brand: Apeks
Model: WTX-D18
Condition: Brand New

The Apeks WTX-D18 is a high-performance wing that offers divers a perfect balance of durability and lightweight design. It’s tailored for minimalists who prefer compact gear without sacrificing quality and reliability.

Features:
Lift Capacity: 18 lbs, suitable for warm water dives
Construction: Durable outer shell with strong inner bladder
Design: Streamlined shape for reduced drag
Attachment Points: Multiple D-rings for accessories
Compatibility: Compatible with various harnesses and backplates

Attachments

• IMG_2639.JPG
    IMG_2639.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2638.JPG
    IMG_2638.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 47
Why is the shipping from Estonia when you're posting from Denmark?
All of the scuba and diving equipment I purchased and am selling is being stored in Estonia where i'm from, i travel between Denmark and Estonia for work so posting from which ever country I currently am in.

Considering the fact that you're new here, and have no positive trader history, I strongly suggest that you offer an escrow service on all your items for sale, to avoid SB users being scammed.

Considering the fact that you're new here, and have no positive trader history, I strongly suggest that you offer an escrow service on all your items for sale, to avoid SB users being scammed.
Thank you for the suggestion, it's indeed my first time selling here so appreciate the feedback - could you provide more info on the escrow service so I would know how to include this in my posts (i have a large inventory of scuba and diving items so will most likely be making many posts)

Thank you for the suggestion, it's indeed my first time selling here so appreciate the feedback - could you provide more info on the escrow service so I would know how to include this in my posts (i have a large inventory of scuba and diving items so will most likely be making many posts)
As an alternative option I am also selling majority of my inventory in ebay should any users feel more comfortable with that.

When selling, the buyer sends the money to an escrow service.
Once the goods have been received and the condition is as-advertised, the escrow service pays the seller.

No goods sent or wrong goods sent = no payment.

When selling, the buyer sends the money to an escrow service.
Once the goods have been received and the condition is as-advertised, the escrow service pays the seller.

No goods sent or wrong goods sent = no payment.
Thanks for the info Miyaru, much appreciated! I'll look into this - in the meantime ebay is always an option should that be a better option for people interested in the items until I figure out an escrow service here :) (an example listing here, Apeks WTX-D18 Wing - Ultra Lightweight and Durable Diving Solution | eBay)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom