For Sale Apeks wing WSX-25 Sidemount with backup wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lostsheep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
IMG_1039.jpg IMG_1040.jpg Apeks WSX 25 Sidemount Wing with backup bladder:

Both wings have about 40 dives on them. The pull dump knobs have been replaced with custom machined, low profile aluminum on the primary wing. The backup wing has the inflator replaced with a low profile oral inflate only from an Aqualung I3. Prefer not to separate but will entertain ideas. These were on a homemade harness and I can help with plates if interested in making your own harness.

$200 obo shipped for the set.

View attachment 627092 View attachment 627093 Apeks WSX 25 Sidemount Wing with backup bladder:

Both wings have about 40 dives on them. The pull dump knobs have been replaced with custom machined, low profile aluminum on the primary wing. The backup wing has the inflator replaced with a low profile oral inflate only from an Aqualung I3. Prefer not to separate but will entertain ideas. These were on a homemade harness and I can help with plates if interested in making your own harness.

$200 obo shipped for the set.
Hi, still available

Back
Top Bottom