Wanted Apeks RK3 HD size super

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxfanatic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a pair of Apeks Rk3 HDs in size super. Orange is preferred but anything is fine. Thanks!

Too bad I missed this request. I have 2 pair, thinking I wanted a back up. This second pair barely used. They are like new. Interested? I’m in NC, raleigh area.

Attachments

• F498E5CD-B865-48B4-8CBC-D932A912DD0D.jpeg
    F498E5CD-B865-48B4-8CBC-D932A912DD0D.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 51
Too bad I missed this request. I have 2 pair, thinking I wanted a back up. This second pair barely used. They are like new. Interested? I’m in NC, raleigh area.
I’m interested in in the RK3’s you have. How much shipped to New Hampshire?

Good question. I know they are 5.5 lbs. add a 1lb for a sizeable box. Call it 7lbs maybe? Then the box size is another question I’m not sure of…but I did find a box in the attic 6x12x30…nearest I can find. Maybe you can use that info to estimate? I’m in zip code 27518. My gut tells me based on the retail cost I’ve seen of these fins plus any tax and shipping you’ll still save on some costs. The good news is that this set of fins been sitting in my office closet for a year. Only I think about 2 dives. I ended up using another pair of the same fins as my primary and just keep these as backup. But i’ve realized they are such high quality i’m not worried about the backup anymore…I just have too many fins!

Any chance you still have an extra pair?

Turns our they were not HD. Decided to keep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom