Apeks rebuild kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mose

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase rebuild kits for Apeks first and second stages...I am in the process of changing over all of my regs (cave,stage & open water) to Apeks from Beuchat vx10's...I know where to get Beuchat parts but am new to the Apeks line...Any help would be appreciated.

It usually turns up one or two european sites that offer them for sale. Dealer agreements prevent them from being sold in the US, and you're not likely to get anyone respond in the public forum if they're breaking the rules and selling them to non-authorised folks. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone will PM you.

I have a couple of kits that I guard jealously :tease: Source dried up though.

Mose once bubbled...
Does anyone know where I can purchase rebuild kits for Apeks first and second stages...I am in the process of changing over all of my regs (cave,stage & open water) to Apeks from Beuchat vx10's...I know where to get Beuchat parts but am new to the Apeks line...Any help would be appreciated.

I PM's you with what you need. I will not post it publicly as I don't want my source to dry up either.

Hello,

Here's an idea, get hooked up as a service center.

Ed

Hmmmmmmm...

If someone could PM me the info, that would be great.

Also, does anyone have a ScubaPro source?

Umm, Well,

Could you PM me the info as well???? Don't want to be left out...

I could use some info
Thanks

I'm just starting to look but without any luck.

I am looking for parts for mares, oceanic, sea hornet, USD and Apollo. I know, I know, it is a grab bag of equipment but people keep giving me gear!

The oceanics are my main use regs.

The only parts I can find on line are Mares from scubastore but the postage from Spain is more than they are worth.

Any help you can provide to tmildred7@hotmail.com would be much appreciated.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom